The band plays at community events and charities and brings a fun, upbeat style that promotes a sense of connectedness with the audience.
Since its founding in 2016, the group has provided music for many local causes and the young members learn about the causes by having the organizers give presentations to the group after they play.
Local organizations the band has proudly and humbly assisted:
- The MS Walk (National Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation One Walk
- American Cancer Society – Relay For Life
- Honor Flight Rochester Ultimate Brasstacular Benefit Concert
- Al Sigl Center Walkabout
- Cornell Cooperation Extension Fundraiser
- The Parkinson's Foundation of Rochester
- Lifetime Care Hospice Services
- And many more neighborhood and community events such as Rochester's Lilac Festival and Park Avenue Festival