WHY GET THE PASS?
Because it offers the opportunity to sample music from some of the finest artists from throughout the world. It gives you have the freedom to discover new artists. You can come and go from venues as you please. And, you save off the individual entry cover charges of $35 for Kilbourn Hall and $30 at all other Club Pass venues.
We offer the Club Pass in two convenient options, 3-Day and 9-Day.
- The 9-day Pass is good all nine days of the festival at all Club Pass venues. $204 + $6 services charges.
- The 3-day Pass is good any three days (you choose the days) of the festival at all Club Pass venues. $154 + $6 services charges.
CLUB PASS SHOW ENTRY WITHOUT A CLUB PASS
If you don't have a Club Pass, you can enter any Club Pass Series show for $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall), cash only, at the door. No advance tickets are sold for Club Pass Series Shows and there are no reserved seats. Entry is first-come, first-served for all, whether you pay cash at the door or have a Club Pass. Since venues may fill to capacity prior to shows so to ensure a better chance of a seat, arrive early and wait in line. Doors open 30 minutes before shows. See Club Pass Venues below.
At the early shows at two of our busiest venues, Max of Eastman Place and Kilbourn Hall, we also offer a convenient Save Time in Line system. Check it out!
Redeem Your Club Pass Ticket Now for Your Pass
To get your Club Pass and lanyard, please bring a print-out of the ticket receipt you received confirming your purchase - or the receipt on your mobile device and bring it to the Jazz Fest Ticket Shop at 100 East Ave, Rochester NY. The Shop is at the corner of East Ave and Gibbs Street.
Please redeem your Tickets before you attend any shows.
- To avoid waiting in line to get your Pass, come ahead of the festival.
- You cannot redeem your tickets at any venue, you must come either to the Ticket Shop or to the Merchandise Tent - see hours below.
- If you want your Pass personalized, you must go to the Ticket Shop.
Ticket Shop Hours:
June 5 - June 22 - Open from 10 AM - 5 PM - M-F
June 23 - July 1 - Open from 10 AM - 11 PM
Merchandise Tent Hours
June 23 - July 1 - open from 4 PM - 11 PM