Why Get the Pass
The CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival RIJF Club Pass is a unique value pass that allows you to sample music from some of the finest artists from throughout the world, Come and go s you please from 220+Club Pass shows at 12 official Club Pass venues and save off the individual entry cover charges of $35 for Kilbourn Hall and $30 at all other Club Pass venues.
If you use your pass for just two shows a day for nine days, the individual ticket cost would be almost $600. Most people attend an average of five shows a day. The savings add up, and you have the freedom and flexibility to see as many shows as you want each day. Just show your Pass at the door and enjoy the music!
Makes a Great Gift!
The Club Pass is a great gift and perfect for entertaining clients and business associates at Rochester’s signature summer event!
If you use your pass for just two shows a day for nine days, the individual ticket cost would be almost $600. Most people attend an average of five shows a day. The savings add up, and you have the freedom and flexibility to see as many shows as you want each day. Just show your pass at the door and enjoy the music!
CLUB PASS OPTIONS
9-Day CLUB PASS
3-Day CLUB PASS
- Access 220+ Club Pass venue shows on any three days of the Festival at any Club Pass venue.
- Can be shared and transferred.
- No photos or names appear on passes.
- If you hesitated buying a Pass because you couldn't use it for all three or nine days, now you can go in on the cost and share a Pass with friends.
- Perfect for gifts, and customer and employee appreciation.
- Buy before Dec 31 and save the most!
- Oct 26 to Dec 31: $154 + $6 service charge (lowest price)
- Jan 1 to March 18: $174 + $6 service charge
- March 19 through the festival or until sold out: $194 + $6 service charge
- No refunds on any Club Pass purchase.
CLUB PASS SHOW ENTRY WITHOUT A CLUB PASS
If you don't have a Club Pass, you can enter any Club Pass Series show for $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall), cash only, at the door. No advance tickets are sold for Club Pass Series Shows and there are no reserved seats. Entry is first-come, first-served for all, whether you pay cash at the door or have a Club Pass. Since venues may fill to capacity prior to shows so to ensure a better chance of a seat, arrive early and wait in line. Doors open 30 minutes before shows. See Club Pass Venues below.
At the early shows at two of our busiest venues, Max of Eastman Place and Kilbourn Hall, we also offer a convenient Save Time in Line system. Check it out!