Why Get the Pass
The CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival Club Pass is a unique value pass that allows you to sample music from some of the finest artists from throughout the world,
- Come and go as you please from 220+Club Pass shows at 12 official Club Pass venues
- Save off the individual entry cover charges of $35 for Kilbourn Hall and $30 at all other Club Pass venues.
- If you use your pass for just two shows a day for nine days, the individual ticket cost would be almost $600. Most people attend an average of five shows a day. The savings add up!
- The Club Pass gives you the freedom and flexibility to see as many shows as you want each day.
- Just show your Pass at the door and enjoy the music!
CLUB PASS OPTIONS
9-Day CLUB PASS
- Good for access to all 220+ Club Pass Series shows all nine days of the festival.
- Can be shared and transferred.
- Perfect for gifts, and customer and employee appreciation.
- $254 + $6 service charge
3-Day CLUB PASS
- Access 220+ Club Pass venue shows on any three days of the Festival at any Club Pass venue.
- Can be shared and transferred.
- No photos or names appear on passes.
- $194 + $6 service charge
- No refunds on any Club Pass purchase.
Redeeming Your Club Pass Ticket for a Club Pass
You may redeem your Club Pass Ticket for a Club Pass starting Monday June 17 at the Festival Ticket Shop at 100 East Ave. Rochester, NY. Hours are 12 Noon to 5 PM, M-F through June 20 and 10 AM - 11PM daily during the fest, June 21 - 29.
On June 21, 22 and 23, during the fest, you may also redeem your ticket for a Pass at the Merchandise Tent on Jazz Street (Gibbs St.) from 4 -11PM.
Please note: you must redeem your ticket for a Pass before entering any venue. Tickets cannot be exchanegd at venues.
CLUB PASS SHOW ENTRY WITHOUT A CLUB PASS
You don't need a Club Pass to access Club Pass Series shows. Enter at the door for $30 ($35 Kilbourn Hall), cash only. No advance tickets are sold for Club Pass Series Shows and there are no reserved seats. Entry is first-come, first-served for all, whether you pay cash at the door or have a Club Pass. Since venues may fill to capacity prior to shows so to ensure a better chance of a seat, arrive early and wait in line. Doors open 30 minutes before shows. See Club Pass Venues below.
At the early shows at Max of Eastman Place and Kilbourn Hall, and both shows at Geva, we also offer a convenient Save Time in Line system. Check it out!
Save Time in Line at Kilbourn Hall, Max of Eastman Place & Geva
At Kilbourn Hall, Max of Eastman Place and Geva Theatre we offer a wristband system to save patrons time spent in line and more time to enjoy other shows and activities around the festival.
Here's How It Works - Club Pass holders and those paying cash at the door may line up and receive a color-coded wristband that will specify a return time to see the show. You must be present and in line to get a wristband. Come back at your assigned time and enjoy the show!
KILBOURN – 6:00 PM shows only (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 100 wristbands - Entrance time 5:30-5:35
101-250 - Entrance time 5:35-5:40
251-400 - Entrance time 5:40-5:50
MAX – 6:15 PM shows only (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4:15 PM)
First 50 wristbands - Entrance time 5:45-5:50
51-100 - Entrance time 5:50-5:55
101-230 - Entrance time 5:55-6:05
GEVA WILSON STAGE - 5:30 & 7:30 PM shows (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 100-Entrance time 5:00-5:05
101-250-Entrance time 5:05-5:10
251-500-Entrance time 5:10-5:20
First 100-Entrance time 7:00-7:05
101-250-Entrance time 7:05-7:10
251-500-Entrance time 7:10-7:20
GEVA FIELDING STAGE - 6:30 PM & 8:30 PM shows (Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting around 4 PM)
First 50-Entrance time 6:00-6:05
51-100-Entrance time 6:05-6:10
101-185-Entrance time 6:10-6:20
First 50-Entrance time 8:00-8:05
51-100-Entrance time 8:05-8:10
101-185-Entrance time 8:10-8:20