Presented by Monroe CountyAll concerts at: Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre26 Gibbs Street, Rochester, NYTickets required.Doors open 30 minutes before concerts.Club Pass not valid for these concerts.
FREE CONCERT VENUES
85 Free ConcertsAll concerts take place rain or shine.No tickets required.Bring lawn chairs.Food and beverages available for sale.
- Avangrid Foundation/RG&E Fusion Stage
- Central Library of Rochester & Monroe County
- City of Rochester Jazz Street Stage Presented by The Community Foundation on Gibbs St.
- City of Rochester Stage at East Ave & Chestnut St. Presented by Wegmans
- City of Rochester Stage at East Ave & Chestnut St. Presetnted by Rochester Regional Health
- City of Rochester Midtown Stage Presented by Rochester Regional Health and HeluvaGood!
- Rochester Regional Health Big Tent 6PM shows only
OFFICIAL XRIJF CLUB PASS SERIES VENUES
225 Shows, 12 VenuesDoors open 30 minutes before shows.Seating is first-come first-served with a Club Pass or by paying cover charge at the door, cash only.No advance sales for Club Pass shows.Arrive early, concerts frequently sell out.
- Anthology - Squeezers Stage (336 East Ave at Lawrence St. $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Christ Church (141 East Ave) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Harro East Ballroom Sponsored by Lidestri (155 North Chestnut Street) 2 shows nightly, all nine days $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Hatch Recital Hall, Eastman East Wing (433 E. Main Street) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Kilbourn Hall, Eastman School of Music (26 Gibbs Street) $35 cash at the door or Club Pass. See below for new line system for Kilbourn 6PM shows.
- Little Theatre (240 East Avenue) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Lutheran Church of the Reformation (111 North Chestnut Street) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Lyric Theatre (440 East Avenue) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Max of Eastman Place (25 Gibbs Street) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass. See below for new line system for Max 6:15PM shows.
- Montage Music Hall (50 Chestnut Plaza) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Rochester Club Ballroom (120 East Ave) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Rochester Regional Health Club Pass Big Tent (Main St. & Gibbs St.) Three shows nightly, 6PM shows Free; 8:30/10:00PM Club Pass or $30 cash at the door
- Xerox Auditorium at Xerox Plaza (100 S. Clinton Avenue, entrance on Broad Street) $30 cash at the door or Club Pass
- Room 120, Ray Wright Room, Eastman School of Music (26 Gibbs St.)
- Free, no registration required, attend one or more days
- Open to all grade school and high school music students.
- Sponsored by Wegmans
26 Gibbs Street
Sponsored by Wegmans
No registration is required.
Attend one or more days.
Open to all aspiring grade school and high school music students.
This new series of five structured jazz workshops gives aspiring students the exceptional opportunity to play and meet, listen to and learn from professional jazz musicians from overseas. It is hosted by Bob Sneider, Eastman School of Music Assistant Professor of Jazz Studies and Contemporary Media and Senior Instructor of Jazz Guitar, and led by five visiting international musicians performing at XRIJF, all based in the United Kingdom and performing in the festival's Made in the UK Series.
- See more at: http://www.rochesterjazz.com/venues/?venue_id=42#sthash.epF1moRu.dpuf
Jazz never sleeps! You never know who will come out to play!
- All 9 nights: June 24 - Jul 2
- 10:30 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
- 70 State Street, (585) 423-9837
- Park in Sister Cities Garage, 8 N. Fitzhugh St.
Save Time in Line at Kilbourn Hall and Max!
Some people love the line but for those who don't, we're testing a new line system this year at two of our busiest venues, Kilbourn Hall and Max of Eastman Place for the first shows nightly.
We hope this will save time spent in line so that you can enjoy other shows and activities around the festival.
Here's How It Works
Starting 2 hours before show time, patrons (Club Pass holders and those paying cash at the door) may line up and receive a color-coded wristband that will specify a return time to see the show. You must be present and in line to get a wristband. Come back at your assigned time and enjoy the show!
6 PM Show Only - Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting at 4 PM
Max of Eastman Place
6:15 PM Show Only - Color-coded wristbands will be issued starting at 4:15 PM