Press Contacts, Advertising, Marketing
Dalmath Associates, Inc. (585) 586-6650
Jean Dalmath (585) 755-6911 [m] |firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Antinore (585) 729-7533Â [m] | email@example.comAPPLICATION FOR 2013 MEDIA CREDENTIALS
To apply for credentials to cover XRIJF please complete this online 2013 Credentials Application. Before you apply, please read the following guidelines:
2013 Media/Photo/Video Guidelines for Credentialed Media
Thank you for covering XRIJF! We look forward to assisting you. Please wear your badge all times. Entry will not be granted without it. Media Badges are not transferable. Access is subject to change at any time according to artist requests.
Photography is only allowed by credentialed photo media in designated photo area. If you were not issued a photo badge, no photos are allowed.
Media Contacts – please text, call or email for assistance & requests
- Jean Dalmath, 585-755-6911 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amanda Antinore, 585-729-7533 (cell), email@example.com
Kodak Hall at Eastman Theatre Concerts
- For working media only due to limited space. Requires additional badge for each specific concert. Please contact us in advance for access.
- Media still photographers are located in the pit. Access is based on space.
- All video cameras are located at the platform in the back of Eastman Theatre. AC power and a mult-box are provided to connect to the sound board.
- Still and video photography allowed for first number only, due to agreements with artists and must be enforced. Please do not block any audience members. Photographers are asked to leave after the first number. We appreciate your cooperation.
- No flash or lights allowed at any time.
Kilbourn Hall Concerts
- Please see a Jazz Fest Media Rep or usher in the lobby to be directed to photo areas
- Photography allowed for first number only. No flash or lights allowed at any time.
Hatch Hall Concerts
- Please arrive 10-15 min in advance of the show. Reserved media seats are released to the public 5 min before the show starts. Please go to the head of the line and identify yourself to the door person as media. You be allowed to enter and an usher will direct you to the designated photo/video area.
- Due to the sensitive acoustic nature of this hall, photographers and writers must arrive before the show starts. Coming and going will be limited if not prohibited.
- Photos of first number only, (no flash) then either leave during applause after first number or stay for entire show but no photos after first number.
- Photos may be able to be arranged for sound check. Please check with us in advance.
- No flash or lights allowed at any time.
- Capacity limited in some venues so please arrive early.
- Out of respect for patrons, please do not block their view.
- Photos limited to 1-2 songs, no photos/video allowed during an entire show. Artists have the right to prohibit photos, as it can be distracting to their concentration during a performance, so we appreciate your cooperation.
- Can use flash, and can shoot at any time during the concert.
2013 Lineup Announcement Press Kit - 3.26.13
Full Press Kit | 2013 Made in the UK Overview | Free Show Promo | Xerox Makes it Simple
Get Festival News & Information
Festival Background Information
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Mobile site - type m.rochesterjazz.com into your browser
- Official XRIJF App for iPhone
- Official XRIJF App for Android
- Get our e-newsletter, sign up on our home page
Time-lapse Video from 2012 festival first weekend
2013 Audience Survey
In the News
XRIJF Press Releases and News
- How to Exchange Your Club Pass Ticket for Laminated Pass
June 18, 2013
If you've purchased a Club Pass, here's how and where to exchange it for your laminated Club Pass and lanyard. - Important! Tickets cannot be exchanged for a pass at any venue. So before you get in line to attend any show, you must go to one of the official designated [...more]
- Hundreds of High School Musicians Are Performing at This Year's Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival
June 17, 2013
Rochester, NY--June 17, 2013-- A record 21 regional high school jazz bands, and several Eastman Community Music School Honors Units and groups will perform at this year's Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF). They will join some of the finest musicians in the world from 17 countries at [...more]
- News from Xerox - Xerox Innovation Makes Festival Passes Hard to Fake
June 14, 2013
View online with photos: http://www.rochesterjazz.com/enewsletter/?email_blast_id=252 Newly patented fraud deterrent imaging technology helps entertainment industry protect sensitive documents. ROCHESTER, N.Y., June 14, 2013 - Scientists working just miles from downtown Rochester will have the pleasure of knowing their expertise is protecting the 12th Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival (XRIJF) from counterfeit [...more]
- Be Moved! Music, Art, Health Info, and More at the Fest!f
June 13, 2013
Rochester, NY--June 13, 2013-- There's a lot going on at this year's 12th Edition Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival in addition to more than 300 concerts and 1200 artists from around the world! Here's what happening! 13WHAM TV Jazz Fest Special - Wednesday June 19, 8:00-8:30 [...more]
- Two Rochester High School Seniors are Winners of the 2013 Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival / Eastman School of Music Jazz Scholarships Both are Attending Eastman School This Fall
June 12, 2013
Rochester, NY-- June 12--12013--The 12th annual Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival / Eastman School of Music Scholarships are being awarded to two Rochester high school seniors, Ryder Eaton, a student at School of the Arts, and C.J. Ziarniak, a student at Aquinas Institute. Both will be enrolled in the fall [...more]
Marc Iacona Interview (MP3)
Rochester Jazz and M&T Bank Logos
- Xerox RIJF presented by M&T Bank Logo (BW)
- Xerox RIJF presented by M&T Bank Logo (Color)
- M&T Bank Logo #1
- M&T Bank Logo #2
- M&T Bank Logo #3
- M&T Bank Logo #4
Download 2013 Artist Photos
Use of Festival Photos - Media may request high resolution images of any shots posted on the festival photos page. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please credit the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival and photographer.
- Bob James
- Christine Tobin by Tim Dickeson
- Courtney Pine
- David Sanborn
- Don Felder 1
- Don Felder 2
- Dr LonnieSmithTrio
- Dr. John
- Frampton's Guitar Circus (1)
- Frampton's Guitar Circus (2)
- Frampton's Guitar Circus (3)
- Goldings Bernstein Stewart
- Greenfield Rosenberg
- Gwilym Simcock by Eric Richmond
- Hackensaw Boy
- JAIMOE'S JASSSZBAND2011
- JimmieHighsmithJr. Experience
- Julian Arguelles by Louis DeCarlo
- Kat Edmonson
- Michael Mwenso
- MontyAlexander's HK Express.jpg
- Phil Robson
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra
- Shemekia Copeland
- Soweto Kinch
- The JamesHunterSix
- YounSunNah&Ulf Wakenius
- Zoe Rahman