XRIJF Releases New App for Android and Updates iPhone App with New Photo Booth Feature
May 8, 2013
Rochester, NY May 8, 2013 Rochester, NY--May 8, 2013--Just in time for jazz fans to plan their concert schedules, the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival has introduced a new app for Android and an enhanced 2013 XRIJF app for iPhone.
The XRIJF app makes it easy for festival fans to get the latest news, schedule, artist information, photos, maps, venues, travel information and buy tickets. There are also options to:
- Select favorite artists.
- Share information on Facebook and Twitter or email.
- Create a personal festival agenda.
- Use the search tool for easy browsing through concert files and artist profiles.
- Find your way! Click on any venue or artist and get a quick map of how to get there from where you are.
- Get a concert reminder alert for to shows about to start.
How to Download
For iPhone: download now free from iTunes.com at http://www.oneevent-oneapp.com/rochesterjazzfestival-2013/
For Android download now free from googleplay.com at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greencopper.android.rochesterjazzfestival
The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival presented by M&T Bank was founded in 2002 and is produced by John Nugent, Artistic Director and Marc Iacona, Executive Director. The 2012 Festival drew more than 187,000 music lovers to hear some of the finest artists in the world perform.