Music and More!
- Jazz Starts at the Library - Today at Noon
- Kids Workshops - 1:00-2:30PM, no pre-registration, free, Eastman School, Room 120
- Final night of Avangrid RG&E Fusion Stage
- Taste of Rochester - food, wine, beer tastings, House of HeluvaGood! East Ave @ Chestnut, 5-9PM, free, cash bar, open to the public
- Tickets - buy at Ticket Shop, corner East Ave and Gibbs St or at rochesterjazz.com. Chris Botti show sold out. tickets still available for Gregg Allman.
- Official Merchandise - Merch Tent, Jazz St.
- Check out the Xerox InfoCenters around the festival
- Free Trolley Shuttle, courtesy Harris Beach, see stops, 3PM - Midnight
- See street closings & parking info
- The Sweet Shot, Xerox's free photo booth, Jazz St.
- Food Trucks & Vendors, Main St, outside Rochester Regional Big Tent, see Food Guide
- D&C Mobile Device Charging Stations - Merch Tent, Jazz St.
- Xerox Lip Sync Challenge to benefit AutismUp, Merch Tent, Jazz St.
- Water bottle filling station, Jazz St.
- Rochester Regional Health First Aid Tent, outside Merch Tent @ Main St.
- Chalk Artist - outside Rochester Regional Health Big Tent
- Donate musical instruments, Merch Tent, 5-7:30PM
- Festival photos posted daily at Rochesterjazz.com & on Facebook.com/XRIJF
- Jam Sessions nightly from 10:30PM at State Street Bar & Grill, Holiday Inn