The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival's (XRIJF) 16th edition three and nine-day Club Passes go on sale this Friday, October 28 at 10 a.m. at rochesterjazz.com. The 2017 festival is June 23 - July 1.
The Club Pass is the festival's popular value pass to discovery, giving music fans a significant savings over individual show tickets and the opportunity to access more than 220 Club Pass shows at 13 different venues during the nine-day festival.
The 3-Day Club Pass price remains the same as last year, the first year it was introduced, at $134 plus $6 service charge, $8 if mailed. This is a $20 savings off the regular price of $154 plus service charges, which takes effect January 1, 2017. The Pass can be used to access Club Pass venue shows on any three days of the festival.
The 9-Day Club Pass is good for access to all Club Pass Series shows all nine days of the festival. The price remains the same for the fourth year at $174 plus $6 service charge, $8 if mailed. This is a $30 advance purchase savings off the regular price, $204 plus services charges, which takes effect January 1, 2017.
Club Passes may be purchased online at rochesterjazz.com via XRIJF's secure e-ticketing system or order by phone at 585-454-2060.
Club Passes are non-transferable. Entry to all Club Pass Series shows is first-come, first-served with the Pass or by purchasing entry at the door.
Single entry price to any Club Pass Series show without a 3-day or 9-day Club Pass is $35 at Kilbourn Hall and $30 for all other Club Pass venues. There are no advance sales for individual Club Pass Series shows.
The Lyric Theatre at 440 East Avenue will return as a Club Pass venue in 2017 for five shows. All other venues remain the same.
2017 Club Pass Series - 230 Shows at 13 Club Pass Series Venues
- Anthology - Squeezers Stage (336 East Ave.)
- Christ Church (141 East Ave.)
- Harro East Ballroom (155 N. Chestnut St.)
- Hatch Recital Hall, Eastman School of Music (433 E. Main St.)
- Kilbourn Hall, Eastman School of Music (26 Gibbs St.)
- Little Theatre (240 East Ave.)
- Lyric Theatre (440 East Ave.)
- Max of Eastman Place (25 Gibbs St.)
- Montage Music Hall (50 Chestnut St.)
- Reformation Lutheran Church (111 North Chestnut St.)
- Rochester Club Ballroom (120 East Ave.)
- Rochester Regional Health Big Tent (E. Main St. & Gibbs St.)
- Xerox Auditorium at Xerox Plaza (100 S. Clinton Ave.)