2019 Updated Free App is Now Available to Download
March 28, 2019
The 2019 updated CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival App for iPhone and Android smartphones is now available for download. The free app allows festival-goers to experience the festival anywhere, anytime.
The App can be downloaded from oneevent-oneapp.com/rochesterjazzfestival-2019.
The popular app, is loaded with features to enhance the festival experience including:
- Browsing concerts by day or venue.
- Reading artist bios, listening to audio excerpts, linking to artist web sites and more.
- Planning a customized schedule with the Favorites tool, which will send alerts reminding users that shows are about to start. (Must enable push notifications.)
- Getting instant alerts of any schedule change, sell-outs or special news. (Must enable push notifications.)
- Sharing favorites with friends by connecting the app to your Facebook account.
Connecting to the festival's latest social media posts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, all in one place.
- Seeing daily photo albums and videos including news coverage in Multimedia section.
Easily finding venues with Google map links.
- Convenient search function to search for concerts and artists.
Buying headliner tickets and Club Passes.
- Getting info on getting around the fest, parking, shuttle service, food, street closings, FAQs, travel, sponsor activities and more.
The 2019 nine-day CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival, now in its 18th year, will be held June 21 to 29 and present more than 320+ shows including a record 100+ free shows and 1500+ artists from around the world performing in 20 diverse venues in downtown Rochester, New York.