All venues are handicapped accessible.
For outdoor shows, there are accessible portable bathrooms:
Courtesy of our presenting sponsor, M&T Bank, ATMs are located in several locations around the festival. See the map for exact locations.
- Rochester’s East End can be directly accessed from several east side transit routes, including 31 Park, 33 Goodman, 38 East Main, 48 University and 57 East.
- The East End is a short walk from the RTS Transit Center, where all bus routes stop. Many routes run until midnight or 1AM, making an evening out without the hassle of parking an easy option.
- Visit myRTS.com for more information and to download the Where’s My Bus? app for real-time bus arrival info on your smart phone from Google Play and the App Store.
We offer a wide variety of food and beverages at the festival on:
- Main Street near Gibbs Street
- In and outside the Rochester Regional Health Big Tent
- East Avenue near Chestnut on Fridays and Saturdays
- Harro East Ballroom
- Lyric Theatre
- Max at Eastman Place
- The Little Theatre
- The Rochester Club
Provided by Rochester Regional Health. Located outside the Merchandise Tent on Jazz Street near East Main St.
- Jazz Fest Ticket Shop at 25 Gibbs St, open 10AM–11PM daily during the fest. Call (585) 454-2060
- Get the official XRIJF App! for iPhone or Android - coming in May!
- Pick up a free brochure and Official Program Guide at any venue or at the Ticket Shop
- Download our Schedule Grid
- Download Free Headliner Show Flier
- Download our Festival Map
- Sign up for email news
- Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter
Please go to the Ticket Office at the corner of 25 Gibbs Street. Open 10 AM - 11PM daily during the festival. Write your name and cell number on your Club Pass so that you can be notified if lost.
XRIJF is held in downtown Rochester, NY's East End Cultural district.
The Festival does not operate any parking but there are many surface lots and ramp parking garages conveniently located near festival venues. Please note, many side streets will be closed.
- East End Garage, 475 Main St. East, Rochester, NY 14604. $7 per car, starting 4:00 PM daily, Sat/Sunday $7 per car starting at 11 am (585) 428-6870 Use Scio Street entrance
- Midtown Garage, entrance is on Clinton Ave or Broad Street (585) 295-9500) Daily Rates: first two hours: $2, each additional hour (or any part of) add $2/hour up to $10 daily max
- Metered Parking Near Midtown - free after 6PM and on weekends
- Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14607. $7 per car, starting at 5:00 PM daily, Sat $7 per car starting at 11 am (585) 232-3810
- NYSUT & Isaac Heating lots, 30 N. Union Street (corner of Charlotte St.), Rochester, NY 14607. Free, No overnights or WILL be towed.
- Surface lots, fees vary, all are operated by private owners, the festival does not operate any parking.
- Sister Cities Garage, 28 N. Fitzhugh St., Rochester, NY 14614, 1st 2 hours: $2, each additional hour (or any part of) add $2.00/hr up to $10.00 daily max, weekends free
- Metered Street Parking, free after 6PM, please read signs and only park in legal spots.
The use of cameras (still, video, cell phones) and recording devices is strictly prohibited at all indoor concerts at XRIJF. Photography is permitted only by credentialed photographers in designated areas. Concertgoers are asked to please abide by these guidelines out of respect for the artists and others in the audience. Anyone not abiding by these rules will be asked to leave the venue.
Restrooms are located inside every venue. There are also portable bathrooms outside of the Rochester Regional Health Big Tent, the alley adjacent to Kilbourn Hall, along the Avangrid/RG&E Fusion Tent, and on Chestnut Street during the Friday and Saturday concerts.
Hop on and off the trolley that will circulate all 9 days of the fest from 3PM–Midnight stopping at key festival venues. Look for shuttle stop signs. Sponsored by Harris Beach PLLC.
- Radisson Rochester Riverside
- Main St. and Chestnut St. – Eastbound
- North Chestnut (Harro) – Southbound
- Main St. and Scio – Westbound
- E. Broad St. (Xerox Auditorium) – Eastbound
- East Ave. and Winthrop St. (Little Theatre) – Westbound
- East Ave. and Lawrence St. (Anthology) – Westbound
Gibbs Street (From East Ave to E. Main)
- Sunday, June 19 (Midnight) to Tuesday, July 5 (Morning)
Chestnut (From E. Main to East Ave)
- June 23 (6AM) to June 25 (2AM)
- June 30 (6AM) to July 2 (2AM)
East Ave (From E. Main to Scio) and Chestnut (From Broad to East Ave)
- June 23 (5PM-Midnight)
- June 24 (5PM-Midnight)
- June 30 (5PM-Midnight)
- July 1 (5PM-Midnight)
Main Street (from Gibbs to Chestnut-not to include Gibbs or Chestnut)
- Friday, June 23 to Saturday July 1(5PM-Midnight)
Midtown Stage Concert at 275 East Main Street (Parcel 5) - the following streets are closed:
July 2 – 7:00AM-Midnight
- Elm St. (From Clinton to Atlas St.)
- Cortland St. (From Elm Street to E. Main St.)
- Andrew Langston Way (From Elm St. to E. Main St.)
July 2 – 3:00PM-Midnight
- Elm St. (From Clinton to Chestnut St.)
- Atlas St. (From Euclid St. to Elm Street)
- Euclid St. (From Chestnut St. to Andrew Langston Way)
- Headliner show and Club Pass tickets if still available – purchase online at rochesterjazz.com, or visit the Jazz Fest Ticket Shop at 25 Gibbs Street open as of June 5 - June 22 from 10PM–5PM and daily during the fest June 23 - July 1 from 10AM–11PM.
- Club Shows – enter with the Club Pass or $30/$35 cash only at the door. First-come, first-served for everyone, no reserved seating, no advance sales. Redeem your Club Pass ticket before you attend any shows at Ticket Shop or Merchandise Tent. Tickets cannot be redeemed at venues. See tickets for more info.
- Free Shows – no tickets required, all shows rain or shine.
- Ticket Shop - located at 25 Gibbs Street. Hours: June 20 - June 23 from 10am-5pm; June 24 - July 2 from 10am-11pm.
Explore Rochester Guide
- For free shows you can bring lawn/stadium chairs
- Portable seats to make waiting in line will be for sale at the Festival Merchandise Tent but you can also bring your own.
- Your tickets and Club Pass! (Please write your name and cell number on your pass.)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
WHERE TO STAY
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
- Jam Sessions nightly during the Festival
- Within walking distance from the Festival.
- 120 E Main St. Rochester, NY, 14604 | (585) 546-6400
- Reservations: +1 (800) 333-3333 ( US/Canada Toll-free )
- Take advantage of the Radisson's exclusive offer - get a one-day Club Pass when combined with a hotel stay.