2023 App New Available for Download
April 27, 2023
The RIJF app allows users to access festival information anywhere, anytime, and is loaded with more features than ever to customize and enhance the user's festival experience. The App is sponsored by Harris Beach, PLLC
The Festival's nine-day 20th Anniversary Edition will be held from June 23 to July 1 in 19 venues in downtown Rochester, New York. More than 1750 artists from all over the world will perform at 300 shows.
The CGI Rochester International Jazz Festival is presented in three series – Headliner, Free Shows & Club Pass. A record 210,000 people attended the 2022 Festival.
A Deep Dive into RIJF's App Features
- Find the entire line-up and 2023 Festival schedule.
- Browse the schedule by When, Where and Type of show (Free, Club Pass, Headliners, etc.)
- Browse by artists, read about them, visit their websites and listen to tracks.
- Create and plan your own personal schedule, set reminders, view venues on the map, and get travel times.
- Buy tickets, and see FAQs.
- Stay in touch with the latest news and alerts and important info on getting around the festival.
- Connect with the Festival's Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram accounts to keep up with the latest posts.
- Sign up for official festival alerts and email news for important, timely messages.
- Never miss a show. Set alerts to upcoming events, including how long it will take to get there.
- See what's hot and what others are recommending.
- Love a show? Share your favorites with others.